Thursday, May 7, 2009

weekly workout

I thought I'd post what an ideal weekly workout schedule is for me. Sometimes schedules/babysitters/sick kids/other engagements mean this doesn't always happen. But it's my goal.

Monday - yoga/lift weights (Just started this actually, I was taking Mondays off. but I really like it so it's permanently on the schedule now.)
Tuesday - Zumba
Wednesday - boot camp
Thursday - kickboxing
Friday - lift weights/cardio, I think I'm going to start Spinning for my cardio. the problem is it's at 12:15. I'm going to try giving the girls a snack right before going then eating lunch after.
Saturday - Zumba or day off
Sunday - Zumba or day off, depending on Saturday

This week so far, I worked out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Couldn't tonight. And with Mackenzie sick, looks like I'll miss out tomorrow too. I am planning on pulling out an old Tae Bo tape to do tomorrow to get a workout in. Although, have you ever tried to exercise with a three-year-old? It's not easy. Saturday Michael has a double header so we're going there. I'm am planning out on going to Zumba Sunday though, I'll probably lift, too.

If there's anyone out there still checking this, ya know, since I've neglected it for so long, do you have a schedule you try to follow?

No comments: