Monday, March 30, 2009

So, let's start over

with the meal tracking that is. I forgot to write down what I ate each day. Oops. This week I'll keep track by saving a draft post, adding to it each night then posting it next Sunday night.

As for working out, I did pretty well.

Monday - off
Tuesday - Zumba, 60 minutes
Wednesday - cardio, 20 minutes; weights, 20 minutes
Thursday - off
Friday - Turbo Kick, 60 minutes
Saturday - Zumba, 60 minutes
Sunday - off

The fitness center is going to start limiting Zumba classes to 30 people. It's a good idea in that the classes are overcrowded. Not so good in that there's a chance I won't get a spot a lot of the time. You can go up to an hour early to sign in and get a numbered pass for the class. I can't go that early, I usually get there about 10 minutes before the class starts. I have a feeling by then most, if not all, of the spots will be taken. We'll see what happens.

Oh, and I lost a pound. I saw a number on the scale I hadn't seen in months. It was exciting. Then it came back. But I was down a pound for a day!

How did you do this week?

No comments: